How to unlock Cisco SPA122 ATA if 7932# returns "invalid option"
If you can't enable browser access to a Cisco SPA122 ATA but get the reply "invalid option" after entering
**** and then
7932#, even after factory reset, here is a workaround which works by temporarily swapping the network cables.
Many thanks to Stephan_Rackco for kindly sharing the solution.
Unlock Cisco SPA122 ATA for browser access
- Connect WAN to Internet port
- Connect any PC/Laptop to the Ethernet Port ( make sure your device is set to get a DHCP address )
- The Cisco ATA 122 will assign your device an IP ( typically 192.168.15.100 )
- Open a browser on your PC/Laptop and go to http://192.168.15.1 and login with default user/pass which is admin/admin
- In configuration menu change default admin pass to a new password, while you are here enable WAN admin access.